The Palm Garden Lodge is located about 140 km (87.5 miles) northeast of Bangkok in a small village nearby Prachin Buri named Ban Khon Khwang.
How to get there?
The Palm Garden Lodge is located at Highway 33 between Prachin Buri and Prachanthakam. The big roundabout traffic near Prachin Buri may be useful for your orientation. This roundabout is on Highway 33 and the origin of roads to the Khao Yai, to Prachin Buri and toward Aranyaprathet. The distance from this roundabout circle to the Palm Garden Lodge is only about 7 km (4.3 miles) on Highway 33 toward Prachanthakam, Kabin Buri, Aranyaprathet. The Palm Garden Lodge can be seen in a small side street to the left (when coming from the roundabout circle), in Ban Khon Khwang.
Only a few meters from the Palm Garden Lodge there is a Bus Stop at Highway 33.
Buses from the following directions pass this Bus Stop:
– Wang Noi-Aranyaprathet (for instance important when arriving from the direction of Ayuttaya)
– Bangkok-Aranyaprathet (Bus Lines 60 and 921 every hour from the Morchit Bus Terminal at Bangkok)
– Chantaburi-Saraburi (for instance important when arriving from the direction of Koh Chang)
Arrival by train:
– the Prachin Buri Train Station is located at the Eastern Line Bangkok – Aranyaprathet
– from Bangkok Airport Survanabhumi one Station with the Airport Railway Link to Lat Krabang, then catch a train from the Eastern Line with direction Aranyaprathet
– coming from Pattaya by train with changing the train at the Chachoengsao Station is also possible
– the Prachin Buri Train Station is located about 20 km (12.5 miles) from the Palm Garden Lodge
– at the Train Station a Tuk Tuk can be used, or the Resort’s Driver picks you up
We offer also a transfer service for our guests with a mini bus from or to Bangkok, Ayuttaya, Laem Ngop, Aranyaprathet, Khorat and other places around the Palm Garden Lodge.
Transfer Price list >>